COFE is an international professional organization formed to foster the development of forest engineering in industry, government, and education in order to promote the best methods of managing and operating forests, both private and public.
Join COFE Today
Full professional membership in COFE is $15 per year and a student membership is only $5. Membership supports the sharing of information, meetings, student and professional awards, networking tools, and more.
Recent Reseach Publications
- Workability and productivity among CTL machine operators – associations with sleep, fitness, and shift work
- Editor’s Note
- Transport management – a Swedish case study of organizational processes and performance
- Estimating damaged understory based on collisions with harvested trees during final cutting of a shelterwood
- A framework for defining weights of decision makers in group decision-making, using consistency between different multicriteria weighting methods
- Effectiveness of simulator training compared to machine training for equipment operators in the logging industry
- The effect of wood species on chainsaw vibrations during bucking operations