This position requires the understanding of harvest unit layout, logging road design, and fish passage culvert design. Fundamental understanding of road maintenance. Familiar with the Washington Forest Practice Act. Basic knowledge of land surveying law and procedures. SFI compliance protecting water quality and soils, wildlife, to ensure long term forest productivity, aesthetics, and compliance with all forest practice laws relative to timber harvest, and road construction and maintenance.
- BS Degree in forest engineering, or related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external contacts
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills, with a working knowledge of GIS, Roadeng, and basic Windows programs such as Excel and Word
- A strong commitment to safety
Apply online at http://www.rayonier.com/Careers.aspx by 7/31/18
Rayonier is committed to maintaining a drug free work environment that promotes diversity and is free of discrimination.